Acceptance of Terms
By using the mywalhalla.net website (“Website,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our Website.
Use of the Website
- Eligibility: You must be at least [insert age] years old to use this Website.
- Account Registration: If you choose to create an account on our Website, you agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
- User Conduct: You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations.
- Posting or transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Attempting to interfere with, compromise the security of, or disrupt the operation of the Website.
- Ownership: All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of mywalhalla.net or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- Limited License: You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Disclaimer: The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant that the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website, without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to your violation of these Terms.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. Any changes will be posted on this page with the “Last Updated” date.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.